All foreigners who come to Ukraine to study must receive an invitation from Kyiv Municipal Academy of Performing and Circus Arts (hereinafter – Academy). The mechanism for giving invitations to study in Ukraine to foreigners is defined according to the Procedure for issuing invitations to foreigners and stateless persons to study (internship) in Ukraine and their registration (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 01.11.2013 №1541 (as amended by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 11.12.2015 №1272).
Invitations for studying are prepared by the Foreign Students Department when foreigners directly apply for studying in the Academy. For applying you need: copies of documents in paper or electronic form.
To get the invitation for studying you need to prepare such documents:
- a copy of the first page of the international passport with a translation into Ukrainian;
- a copy of the document about secondary education with translation into Ukrainian;
- a copy of the attachment with marks/scores of the secondary education with a translation into Ukrainian or an academic certificate (indicating the number and title of the document) with a translation into Ukrainian;
- consent to personal data collection and processing;
- power of attorney to receive an invitation if the student is not able to pick it up personally, legalized or apostille, depending on the country where the power of attorney is issued, the citizenship of the student with translation into English / Russian / Ukrainian.
These documents must follow the established requirements for admission to study. Foreigners candidates whose documents do not correspond to the requirements would be rejected.
The documents for preparing the invitation are accepted during the time:
- for studying to get the Bachelor degree – from 01 June 2022 to 10 September 2022;
- to study at the Preparatory Department (language training) – during the year.
Documents should be sent in scanned form (in JPG format) to the e-mail of the Foreign Students Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of issued invitations and registration of foreigners who came to study in Ukraine is coordinated by the state enterprise “Ukrainian state center for international education” (Study in Ukraine), authorized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine to register invitations for studying in special electronic journals.
- The invitation is valid for no more than six months from the date of its issue. The original of the registered invitation is provided to a foreigner or a person authorized by him to apply for a study visa (for countries with visa regulations) and enter the territory of Ukraine for the purpose of study. After receiving the invitation, the foreigner pays for information support intered.com.ua/pay in the amount of 648.00 UAH.
- To get an entry visa for the purpose of studying in Ukraine, the applicant applies to the Embassy of Ukraine in his/her country or neighborhood country with an application for an entry visa, adding to the application an invitation for studying at the Academy. After getting a study visa (D-13), the student must inform the Foreign Students Department about the date and time of arrival to Kyiv and the flight number (5 days before the arrival).
Rules for entering Ukraine.
After arrival to Kyiv to pass customs control, foreigners must have:
- passport with valid visa D-13;
- original of the invitation for studying;
- money on the account not less than $ 3,000 (three thousand) US dollars in cash or on bank account to prove your financial solvency;
- know the purpose of arrival to Ukraine.
Documents for entering to the Preparatory Department and for entering to study to get a bachelor degree are accepted only in paper form and submitted personally by the applicant.
Foreigners attach the following documents to the application form:
- a document (original and 2 copies with a translation into Ukrainian and a notary confirmation) of the previously obtained education (qualification), on the basis of which the student is applying to study in Academy;
- attachment (original and 2 copies with Ukrainian translation and notary confirmation) to the document on previously obtained education (qualification), on the basis of which the entry is made (if it is available);
- international passport (original and 3 copies with Ukrainian translation and notary confirmation) or a document certifying a stateless person;
- health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine;
- 4 (four) photos of the size 3×4 centimeters;
The document on the previously obtained educational level and the attachment to it must be certified in the country of their issue in the way that officially works in that country for such certification, and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine.
- In a case if additional documents are available, applies copies and the originals of following documents:
- a card of a permanent residence of Ukraine or a permit to immigrate to Ukraine or a diplomatic card of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine or another document that verify the right to stay in Ukraine;
- certificate from the tax service on the assignment of the Registration number of taxes and other liabilities payer’s registry card.
- Enrollment to the Preparatory Department is based on the results of the documents submitted by a foreigner, signing of a contract for studying, the order of enrollment to the Preparatory Department for Foreigners and Stateless Persons in Academy.
- Admission of foreigners for getting a higher education is carried out only for accredited educational programs (part eight of Article 44 of the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education”) in accordance with the conditions of admission to higher education in the current year, approved annually by decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, and the Rules of Admission for higher education in Academy this year.